Friday, February 24, 2017

Skin Care Favorites!

Images from Walgreens, Sephora, Ulta.



In order to have a successful makeup routine, one needs to begin with an even better skin care routine. With that being said, a clear and healthy face is essential to a flawless finish with your makeup. Prepping your face before applying is a very important step to avoid potential clogged pores and breakouts.
 Cleansers, exfoliators, moisturizers and primers are key factors to my personal routine. There are hundreds of products but finding one that will work best with your skin can be difficult, especially when wanting to stay under a budget. I have pictured a few of my favorite skin care products that all can be purchased for under $20 each! 
I currently am using the Soap and Glory Vitamin C Facial wash daily, the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque 2-3 times a week and I prep my face after with the Revive Rosewater which always leaves my face feeling fresh and prepared for an application.
I would love to know your daily facial routines and products!!!




·       Shea Moisture African Black Soap (with shea butter) 
·       Soap & Glory’s Vitamin C Facial Wash
·       Revive Rosewater Facial Spray
·       Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Masque
·       Clinique Moisture Surge Intense
·       Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
  (From left to right) 

2 comments:

  1. I feel just as passionate about skin care as you! I used to not care, I would go to bed with my make up still on, and never really used more than just a cleanser. Now, I have an entire routine. Have you heard of the Korean Skin Care Routine? It is kind of much, but it is worth the time and money. It is like 10 steps, and Sephora has an entire wall of products. Skin care is a major aspect of healthy skin! I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input! I have not heard of that product but I am eager to review it and hopefully try it out!

    ReplyDelete