Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Images from Ulta, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nordstrom, Smashbox, Bh Cosmetics.
Growing up with an older sister, I wanted to be just like her. Just like every other younger sister in the world.  I wanted to dress like her, talk like her, have my hair just like hers and follow her everywhere that she went. I always wanted to play dress up in her closet and as we got older, she started wearing makeup so of course I wanted to follow right in her footsteps. Wanting to be just like my sister turned into me being obsessed with makeup.

I love to try new products that fall into the cosmetic category and review them by giving the pros and cons of them. I enjoy comparing the different brands and see what works best for my face. A few of my favorite high-end brands are Anastasia Beverly Hills, Smashbox and Tarte and I am a fan of the drugstore brands, Hard Candy and Maybelline!

My main focus is to advise young women with any common makeup tips. In addition to suggesting alternative products that may be easier on the pockets! I hope to entertain and educate individuals on the different brands of makeup and their purposes.

I would love to know all of your favorite brands and products!!

1 comment:

  1. I never had an older sister to show me the wonderful world of makeup, so I didn't really discover it until high school. I don't wear it often, but it's always fun to play with and I always feel like a queen when I do put it on. Have you ever tried Younique? It's kind of expensive, but it's amazing makeup and the company donates a huge chunk of the money to women who have been sexually abused. I definitely recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete